Preparing For Your Visit
We look forward to your visit at our new office. Here are the steps you will need to take to prepare for your visit:
- Call our main office number 760-327-8755 and speak to our front desk assistant.
- If you are a self pay uninsured patient, ask what our rates are.
- If you are an insured patient, have your insurance card ready and ask our attendant if we take your insurance.
- If our rates are satisfactory or if we take your insurance and you wish to make an appointment, please request an appointment from the front desk attendant.
- Write down your appointment time and date. There is a $50.00 no-show fee if you don’t show and don’t cancel within 24 hours by speaking directly to our front desk attendant.
- Be on time to your appointment. We always bring new patients in 15 minutes early to fill out necessary paperwork. If your appointment is at 2:15PM as a new patient, the doctor will see you at 2:30.
- You will need two forms of I.D. at your first appointment and one must be a governmental picture I.D. such as a driver’s license or state identification card.
- You must have your health insurance card with you. We will confirm your eligibility while in the office. The doctor cannot see you if we cannot confirm your eligibility.
- If your health insurance requires a co-pay, it will need to be paid prior to the doctor seeing you. That is the contractual agreement between doctor and insurance company.
- It is helpful but not essential if you have old records with you.
- If you have trouble remembering everything that is on your mind, write your issues and questions for the doctor down on paper.
- Following your visit, insured patients will have the insurance billed by us as a courtesy. Any co-insurance or other balance will then be billed at a later date to the insured patient.
- Self pay uninsured patients pay their balances in full prior to receiving their prescriptions and leaving the office. We do not bill self pay patients and do not offer installment plans. Personal checks have several specific requirements so they can be insured by us. Ask our front office attendant for details. We accept most forms of payment otherwise.